Centennial Health Club is like no other gym in Sydney.
A specially crafted, designer space.
Centennial is unlike any other gym in Sydney. With a 10m high ceiling, glass doors that open up the whole front of the gym, and even two indoor palm trees, it is light, airy, and feels more like a resort than a gym.
Which all means you are going to be happier training and therefore more likely to get the results you want.
Huge range of new exciting fitness classes.
Boredom is one of the biggest reasons people stop going to the gym.
So Centennial has developed its own range of exciting and very effective fitness classes, many of which are very popular in the UK and USA but which have never been seen before in Australia.
Classes like Kangoo, Off The Wall, Foxy Fit, Russian Roulette, Stretch Me Skinny are all incredibly fun classes but are also all rooted in the very latest exercise research.
All our classes are deliberately kept small - Group Personal Training - so that you get the personal attention you deserve.
friendly, non-intimidating, social.
Most gyms are just a place to workout and then get out.
Centennial is different.
It is all part of building a community of members who enjoy coming into the gym and feel good about their health and fitness journey.
We are here to support you every step of the way.
We also hold regular social events (such as movie nights, fashion parades, parties) and also a regular programme of education about new and interesting health and fitness topics.
Centennial Health Club offers:
- A specially crafted designer space where you will actually look forward to working out
- Top of the line cardio suite, free weights and strength machines
- Huge range of new and exciting fitness classes (have you heard of Kangoo, Off The Wall, Foxy Fit?)
- Yoga and Pilates
- All classes are kept to small groups and are included in your membership, no extra costs
- Relax and drop your kids into our creche/child minding where their safety and fun is our top priority
- Never get bored with our multi-discipline training such as TRX Frames, Urban Fitness Racks, Sprint Track and Climbing Wall
- Sydney's finest and friendliest personal trainers
- Loads of free parking minutes from the gym
- Affordable and fully flexible membership options with no hidden nasty surprises
Conveniently located in the center of the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney at the Entertainment Quarter (Moore Park) our members are drawn from Paddington, Woollahra, Surry Hills, Bondi Junction, Kensington amongst others.
If you are looking to take your health and fitness to the next level, we can help you get you there.