Centennial is delighted to welcome our newest expert trainer to the family - Marion Turley.
Marion is a former national swimmer, competing against the likes of 3 x Olympic Gold medalist Leisel Jones.
An accomplished athlete, she was also selected for State League netball and is a gun rower!
Since retiring from swimming and becoming a coach, her passion has shifted to boxing, kickboxing, weightlifting and Cross Fit.
Marion understands what it takes to work hard for results and continually strive to improve both mentally and physically.
Marion works with and is mentored by Hays Daewoud, the founder and head instructor of ACE Martial Arts.
She believes in leading an active, sustainable lifestyle and thrives to build solid foundations, teach new skills, provide motivation and above all have fun!
- Boxing & Kickboxing
- Functional movement
- Strength & Conditioning
- Olympic lifting
- Metabolic Conditioning & HIIT
- Nutritional planning, guidance & advice
- Biomechanical assessment (Postural & Mobility analysis)
- Tailored program design and delivery
- Advanced Boxing & Kickboxing for Fitness
- Certificate 3 & 4 in Fitness
- Senior First Aid
- Working with Children