This Wednesday night (the 24th June), at our "Evening with Tim Robards and Ali Dear", we are delighted to also have our friends from Amazonia Raw serving up delicious, nutritionally super charged smoothies free for all attendees.
They will be serving up three different fantastic smoothies and have kindly shared the recipes with us. These are both mouth watering and so so good for you.
1. Chia Pudding
- 1 serve Amazonia Raw fermented paleo protein
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 cup non-dairy milk of choice
Great for a delicious, nourishing treat, breakfast or snack.
2. Green Goddess Smoothie
- 250ml coconut water
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 handfuls baby spinach
- 1 serve Amazonia Raw slim and tone vanilla cinnamon protein
- 1 tsp Amazonia Raw greens
Combine ingredients in blender. Serve immediately and enjoy!
3. Mango Lassi
- 200ml coconut milk
- Cheek of one mango
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 serve Amazonia Raw pre-probiotic
- Juice of one lime
- 1 tbsp hemp or sunflower seeds
Combine in blender and enjoy!
Tip - Add 1 tsp turmeric for anti-inflammatory powers.