Marco joins us all the way from Barcelona and brings that passion the Spanish are renowned for into his training and approach to life.
The foundation of Marco’s training philosophy is simple: humans are designed to move. Unfortunately, somewhere along the way we have forgotten that fundamental principle and the lack of movement in our lifestyles today has a terrible effect on our health and fitness.
Marco will work with you to find exercises and movements that suit your body and that will get you the results you want. Marco’s enthusiasm is infectious and he is a strong believer that you will only stick with your exercise program if you are enjoying it and seeing results.
Marco is the living embodiment of Centennial’s motto that “life is more fun when you move”!
- Cert III in Fitness
- Cert IV in Fitness
- Diploma IV in Fitness
- Cert III in Sports Management (Focus on soccer)
- Certificate on TRX
- Certificate in Battleropes
- Certificate (advanced) in Trigger point and myofascial release
- Certificate on corrective exercises
- Strength training
- Agility and ballistic training (Especially soccer)
- Natural movement and dynamic training
- HIIT Circuits (weight loss)
- Stability and core exercises