It is our pleasure to introduce Alana, who has recently joined Centennial as a Personal Trainer.
Alana has a contagious love and passion for health and fitness. She thrives on demonstrating first hand exactly how amazing life can be when you live a healthy life style.
Alana’s love for healthy living and thirst for knowledge drove her to study a Bachelor of Health Science in Nutritional medicine. Her studies have led her to be bursting with exciting new trends and concepts to share with her clients.
Alana believes strongly that balance is the key to sustaining results for a lifetime, and that what works for one person may not work for the next. Through one-on-one specialized attention, Alana enjoys mentoring her clients through the mental battles that often stand in the way when it comes to changing habits and switching to a healthy lifestyle.
On the gym floor Alana is energetic, friendly and passionate and it is no surprise that she has helped many of her clients achieve lifetime health and fitness goals throughout her time in the industry.
- Olympic lifting
- Dietary planning and mentoring
- Body fat loss
- Weight training and exercise prescription for all ages
- Experienced in training pre- & post- natal clients
- Injury prevention training (Postural & Mobility analysis)
- Certificate 3 & 4
- Master Trainer (Australian Institute of Fitness)
- Advanced strength and Olympic lifting
- Thump boxing instructor
- Bachelor of Health Science in Nutritional Medicine (currently studying)
If you would like Alana to help you really turbo charge your training results, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or just give us a call on 9357 7416.